BISage promotes SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) hosting solution in Nepal as a primary business portfolio. The idea behind promoting SaaS model is to reach out to the mass customers in a very cost effective price on a monthly basis who wants to automate their business in a phase wise manner. This business model is suitable for the entities under Mini, Micro and Small Enterprise category.
- BIS Application gets enabled in BISage’s cloud server
- Server can be dedicated or shared depending on client’s requirement
- Database can be shared or separate depending on client’s requirement
- All the major changes and new features are available in SaaS model without additional charges
- Each module is classified on the basis of version (based on improvement and new features) in SaaS Model
- Application can be upgraded to higher edition
- User can be enhanced with additional charges which is included in the monthly fee
- AMC and support charges included in the monthly fee
- BISage will have primary responsibility to maintain the accepted uptime
- Normal support and service is available for 16 hours through RDC (Remote Desktop Support)
- 24×7 dedicated service is available on additional charges.